Emotional intelligence is critical to the success of any organisation including schools. Of course there’s no such thing as an “Emotionally Intelligent School”, only a school led, managed and operated by emotionally intelligent people. In one study (Feist & Baron, 1996) it was shown that social and emotional capabilities were four times more important than IQ in determining professional success and prestige.
This two day (one day by special arrangement) workshop from The Life Skills Company helps leaders to:
- Understand more about their strengths, weakness and leadership style
- Stay motivated and positive
- Develop better working relationships
- Improve communication and motivate others
- Help people to help themselves
- Read situations and other people more effectively
- Handle difficult and challenging situations/conflict
- Present with confidence and style
- Develop an emotionally intelligent culture in their organisation
“The way you see people is the way you treat them.
The way you treat them is what they become."